Basically, this is a personal list of disappointments, be it that an album wasn’t as good as I’d hoped or a band broke-up or whatever. A negative list, but I’m sure a few of us can agree on a few.
10. Reuben and Gay For Johnny Depp still haven’t reformed.
9. Still no news on whether Admiral Angry have officially finished or just on a break. (RIP Dan)
8. Jeff Hanneman is still too ill to rejoin Slayer live.
7. Muse writing their Queen-est song to date, and it was for the Olympics.
6. The following bands/artists are still making music: Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Nicki Minaj, Parkway Drive, Asking Alexandria, Eminem, Katy Perry, Skrillex and a load more.
5. Wormrot decided to take a break from touring; but it is a well deserved one.
4. Black Sheep Wall’s “No Matter Where It Ends”. They went from being crazy heavy and original to being just another doom band. Sorry!
3. Death Grips pulling out of I’ll Be Your Mirror London (and missing them on their UK tour).
2. I didn’t get to see Electric Wizard at Damnation Fest. Damn you clashes!
1. X Factor and similar programmes are still watched.